Saturday, June 28, 2008

When your "to-do" list is a mile long...

...the best thing to do is scrapbook! ha! After Jeanne posted her BEACH album she whipped up the other day, I remembered I had a TRAVEL chipboard album I bought right after I returned from Italy. Jeanne's masterpiece inspired me to do my own album. Hey, it was on my to-do list, just not anywhere near the top! ha!

I took a few pictures from the trip to Italy, and some funky, colorful papers and ran with it. Here's the result:

















2 comments:

jeanne said...

Ooooooooooooh, I so love this. Love it, love it, love it. Those photos are of course amazing and the colors fit so well. Hats off to you little girl. It is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

How cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! The two of you have been in creative cahoots! I feel like such a slug but I sure do enjoy looking at both of your projects as I sit in my sluggish slugdom!

Michelle