Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm very sad. I killed a bird today. I'm a bird murderer. A Burderer!!! :o(
Craft day with mom was fun, I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked, but that's ok. There's always next time. Some friends are supposed to come scrapbook at my house Saturday, so I can get some work done on my books. I'm tired of all this stuff just accumulating. I'm ready to get it all where it belongs...in the scrapbooks!!! Then I can accumulate MORE STUFF! ha. just kidding.
Kinda.
The brisket turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. I took it to the family tonight, they seemed very excited. But I found out the mother is back in the hospital in ICU. She's having such bad pain, and a high fever and fluid in her abdomen. They are running tests to see what it could be. Right now they suspect gall bladder. That has to be hard. She's away from her new baby, and in ICU, the husband is home from the Marines on leave, and the whole time she's been in the hospital and ill. He's running back and forth between the baby and his wife. Keep them in your prayers, please. Sounds like they really need them!
I think that's all I have to blog about today, happy Monday everyone!

No comments: