Saturday, February 3, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


WOW! I can't believe it's February already! Before I know it, it will be Christmas again! Guess I better start shopping! ha.
I decided to put a couple of pictures of my mantel on this blog, because it makes me feel cozy. I change it up every so often, it's an easy way to redecorate without a lot of money or effort. I do the same with my kitchen table, I change it out with the seasons or occasions. I have discovered I'm addicted to dishes, glasses, candles and placemats. Expensive addiction, and it also takes up SO MUCH SPACE! ack!
I've been working on the blog for the business. It's shaping up, but still needs work. I have to input all our information, and also have a TON more pictures to add. It will definitely be a work in progress. I surprised Meredith with what I have done so far, and she was so excited! It's great to work with someone who's so encouraging. Of course it never really feels like work with her, we are usually cracking up every time we are together. We think so much alike, we've decided we share a brain. Sucks for her, ha!
I have so many things on my to do list, that blog being just one of them. I decided this weekend would be a productive weekend, but tomorrow I have church, a baby shower to attend, plus it's Super Bowl Sunday, so not much work will be done tomorrow. So that leaves today. And what am I doing? Blogging. HA! I'm such a procrastinator lately.
Well I'm going to get busy, wish me luck! I'd like to knock at least 2 things off my list today. Hopefully that's not too ambitious! Here I go.......but first I need some breakfast. :o)

No comments: