Friday, February 9, 2007

Look at my new lamp! I got it tonight at Hobby Lobby, and I just love it! It looks so cute in my den on the bookcase. I wonder how long it will take Chelsea Grace to notice it and decide to "play" with the little danglers?
Tomorrow my mom is coming over and we are having a craft day. We decided we are going to get a head start on Christmas this year, and each month to 6 weeks we will have a craft day, and work on our projects. I hope it helps me at Christmas this year so it's not as hectic as this past Christmas. I'll let you know how this plan goes. ha.
After we finish our craft day we are going to see a movie Mom has been wanting to see: "Because I Said So". Should be a fun filled day!
I'm also attempting to make a brisket tomorrow. If it turns out ok, I'll have dinner for mom and me, (HA!) and then I'll take some to a family from choir that just had a baby. Cross your fingers for me, I've never made one before! Then Sunday I have church, and choir orientation (I'm the choir photographer, so I have to be there to take everyone's mug shots) and then, the rest of the day I may sit on the couch and catch up on my Tivo playing list!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: